1. RYLA and Interact Training: Send 8 students (four from Westview, four from Mt. Carmel) to Interact training seminar in September. Send two students (one from each school) to RYLA. Total estimated cost: $930 2016 actual: $160. Both schools already have committed for 6 students this year for Interact training. We will actively recruit students for RYLA.
2. Interact Club support for local and international projects at each school: Est. total $500 total (2016 actual, $0).Part of club goals are to become personally active at our schools and Ken Heinz and Eric Pahlke will take responsibility.
3. Dictionary project: 5 schools, Estimated total $750 (2016 actual $683)
4. Cub scout pack support for 4 packs: $200 (2016 actual $160)
5. 30th annual Fun Run project scheduled for Fall, 2017. 913 elementary and middle school children ran in 2016. Funds are used for awards, drinks and snack for runners. Est cost $1200. 2016 actual was $983 as we were able to get snacks and drinks donated.
6. Fun Run Equipment: Feather Banners: (2)@$100=$200, Bullhorn:$75, Meet Timer: $450. Total :$725. These items were not purchased in 2016 and WILL be this year.
7. Wounded Warrior Family Support: $1,000. Project coordinator was unable to run it in 2016 so 2016 actual was $0. We are committed to it this year