1. RYLA. Support for two students from Mt Carmel and Westview High Schools. Total estimated cost: $650
2. Interact Club support for local and international projects at each school: Est. total $200 total (2017 actual, $200). We (essentially) need to restart the clubs at both schools.
3. Dictionary project: 5 schools, Estimated total $700 (2016 actual $680)
4. Cub scout pack support for 4 packs: $160. Chartering new Troop: $40. Total $200. (2017 actual $223)
5. 31st annual Fun Run project scheduled for Fall, 2018. 837 elementary and middle school children ran in 2017. Funds are used for awards, drinks and snacks for runners. Est cost $1400. 2017 actual was $1,331.
6. Wounded Warrior Family Support: $500.
7. Tree planting at Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve. Fulfilling RI Program commitment. $500
8. Community Dog Walk. Cooperative effort w local high schools, supporting their educational foundations. We expect the project to increase awareness of our club, and to assist in new member recruitment. $1,755