1. Tree planting at Los Penasquitos Preserve. Continuing "Rotary Row". $300 (2019 actual $596)
2. RSVP support. Microphones for hand-held radios and pop-up canopy for community events (not supplied by SDPD). $350 (2019--spent 0; table cloth and signage was provided by SDPD. Planned Feb purchase of pop-up and mics postponed by COVID)
3. Interact Club support for Mt Carmel High School $200 (2019 actual: 0. COVID cancelled planned spring activities)
4. Scouting support. Fees for 2 cub packs and initial costs for a new scout troop. $200 (2019 actual $120). We expect to support formation of a new scout troop this year.
5. Military Support. Assistance with Operation Gratitude (supplies joint hands-on project for members and Interactors to make survival Paracord Bracelets) and Paws for Purple Hearts (supplies, and hands-on project for the club) $600
6. 33rd annual Fun Run. Our biggest community project. Provided at no cost to elementary and Junior High students. Will be held Spring 2021 (instead of Fall 2020), COVID permitting. Also involves volunteers from both Rancho Bernardo clubs. $2,400 (2019 actual $2,115)
7. Dictionary Project. $900 (2019 actual $886).
8. Dog walk $2,000. Joint project with Scripps Poway club. Anticipated May 2021. Tentatively scheduled for May, 2021