The project consists of providing specific and essential equipment to the PIRANE District Hospital. The PIRANE Hospital is level four, medium risk, depending on the level of care is two. Depends on the Ministry of Human Development of the Province of Formosa, has four basic specialties which are Medical Clinic. Surgery, Pediatrics and Tocoginecology for external and internal surgery
It has fifty beds for hospitalization that are distributed in the pediatric services (boys and girls room), women's hospitalization (surgery room, clinic and obstetrics). men hospitalization (surgery room and clinic), the restricted area (delivery room, pre and post operative, neo and operating room) and observation of the permanent emergency guard. It also has services of immunization, dentistry, obstetrics, ophthalmology, rays and mammography, pharmacy. anthropometry, nutrition, psychology, laboratory, kinesiology, ultrasound, social, primary health care and transfer of patients.
With regard to coverage, the hospital is a reference for District VI; its program area is the city of Pirané, with its two health centers (Barrio Obrero and Caacupei); as well as the seven Health Center of the surrounding Colonies that are Loma Monte Lindo, Pilaga III, El Corratito, Centro Forestal. Loma Senes, The Discipline and Monte Quemado. Being head and reference of the Hospitals of Great Guard and Palo Santo.
The quantitative data, in terms of their attention in monthly averages of beneficiaries of the provincial health system, are: attention on guard 1800; office with 1600 specialties; special services 500 (kinesiology, social, nutrition, obstetrics); 600-ray service, ECG 130, ultrasounds 250, mammograms 50, primary health care (area of colonies) 200, deliveries (normal and cesarean) 65 and surgery 60.
The population according to the 2010 national census reaches 20,335 inhabitants; being the same the recipient of the elements needed by such a hospital. Pirané, is located in the southeast of the province of Formosa, in the department of the same name, and 110 km from the provincial capital. This City was founded in the year 1912.