After a visit to the Sao Camilo Hospital by some members of the Rotary Foundation, the urgencies of the Hospital were thoroughly observed, which is the modernization of the enlargement of the ICU.
Our goal is help by sponsoring the necessary equipments to improve the current installation in order to attend as best as possible the people who live around the area. Therefore, people won't have to travel over 100km to go to a hospital in the capital city.
Yes, the whole community is engaged in the renovation of the Sao Camilo Hospital. In fact, the hospital's foundation was the result of volunteer work.Since the priority is to improve surgery rooms and Intensive Care Units the Rotary Club of Aracruz, which is located in Aracruz, is working to get the new equipment as soon as possible.
Buy equipment for Intensive Care Units for the Sao Camilo Hospital in order to assist the community living in the surrounding areas.
The goal is to assist more people, offering over 300 surgeries and having 25 Intensive Care Units.
Every member of the Rotary Club will be engaged in the project. Commissions were organized in order to facilitate the job, and every commission has at least one member of the Rotary Club.
* Raising the Hospital's necessities - Marilza Sarmenghi
* Purchase and Acquisitions - Jerri Tonini
* Managing renovation - Divaldo Crivilin
* Financial Feedback - Marilene de Angeli
* Raising partnerships - Renata Corti and Lavidson Curto
* Divulgation - Evilasio Oliveira
* Reports during and after the project is done - Fernanda Fraga and Horácio Batista
* Developing the project with the Associação Vidas - Jerri Tonini, Lavidson Curto and Fernanda Fraga