Access to quality education is a major concern in the Government Schools in India. Schools are considered as temples of learning. Yet, education in these schools does not promise a valuable learning experience. Due to lack of infrastructure, children from different classes are made to sit together on the floor as there are no tables or chairs in the school.
Today, children need a playful and learning environment. Along with that, they also needed proper tables and chairs to read/write in the correct posture which shouldn't put stress on their back and eyes. Sitting for long hours with hunched back was adversely affecting their health and also straining their eyes.
The education of even the most eager, dedicated student will suffer without basic school equipment. We intend to provide desks for students for 80 Govt. schools.
1. Motivation to study among students.
2. Enthusiasm to attend school among students.
3. Better sitting posture and viewing angle while studying.
4. Attendance level expected to increase by 5-10%
5. Learning outcome expected to increase by 5%