Credit Card Fundraising
The project partners are seeking individual donations to bridge a funding gap. Please consider supporting this project with a credit card donation. To do this, click the "Donate Now" button below!
Implementation of Bakery and Pastry for people with disabilities in the OMAPED of the district of Lince.
OMAPED children and youth because they have different disabilities need to be trained so that as adults they can be inserted into the work area.
HOW I GET TO DEFINE THE NEED THAT OUR PROJECT WILL ATTEND
We visited the Municipal Office of Care for the person with disabilities and were able to inform ourselves that children and young people attend various workshops in order to be able to train to have an opportunity to work and integrate into society and not be a burden on the family but on the contrary, be a support.
The implementation of a bakery and pastry shop would not only train them from an early age to work as a group, respecting and learning to follow instructions and develop responsibility, but would also be trained in the bakery and pastry trade as a work option.
This workshop will expand the opportunities for these children and young people to have new opportunities and demonstrate that disability is not incapacity and that challenges can be achieved, only when we have an opportunity.
ACTIVITIES INVOLVING THE PROJECT
• Meeting with the Mayor of the Lince District and the head of OMAPED to confirm support in the implementation of the bakery and pastry.
• Physical space review and define technical topics of point of light, wiring, etc.
• Request the updated budget of machines and accessories for the bakery and pastry.
• Start some training interventions with young people with different skills regarding the issue of safety.
• Coordinate with the head of OMAPED the annual plan of the workshops.
• Implementation of space both in its physical appearance and implementation with equipment/accessories.