The project partners are seeking individual donations to bridge a funding gap. Please consider supporting this project with a credit card donation. To do this, click the "Donate Now" button below!
- Installation and cultivation of 30 organic gardens to improve the income of 30 families, with the support of the 22 beneficiary families of the preceding GG, obtaining a critical mass of organic products for marketing and sale in nearby municipalities and in the city of Medellin.
- Install 5,000 gallon storage tank and the necessary pressure relievers in each orchard, eliminating the restriction for production, with insufficient irrigation water at constant pressure,
- Install pedological phyto filters to treat the wastewater of the producing families.
- Train the 52 families (36% of the community) in packaging, marketing and sales techniques.
- Strengthen the Aqueduct Board, to be in charge of maintaining the constant pressure irrigation system.
- Train the Community Action Board in administration, accounting and cost techniques, to act as an Associated Work Company, ensuring the efficiency of the production, marketing and sale chain of organic products.
This project needs to receive some pledges to go to the next level. Please check the "Financing" tab to see the list of current pledges. Once the amount pledged is equal to the project budget, the status of the project will be automatically changed to "Fully Pledged". Click here to pledge support for this project.
Note: as of July 1, 2015 there is a 5% additional support fee for cash contributions. This fee does not appear in the financials above because it does not apply if the funds are sent directly to the project account (without going through TRF, and therefore without Paul Harris credit). Clubs sending their cash contribution to TRF must be aware they will have to send an additional 5%.