Create a Model Unit for the Digital Technological Laboratory (LATED) at the César Lattes Municipal School, in Jandaia do Sul county. The project was identified by Jandaia do Sul education council with the local schools. The project will achieve the needs with the following proposals:
- Offer interactive classes using Digital Technologies (TD) as a didactic-pedagogical option for classes, serving teachers and students from 4 to 10 years old.
- Promote actions related to health (mental and physical) on the continuous use of computer technologies.
- Promote actions related to safety and ethics on the internet.
- Develop educational technologies.
- Develop scientific research
- Involve children and adolescents participating in the project in national and international competitions and events related to computer education and other activities corresponding to this project
- Promote teacher training courses on the use of digital technologies in public and private schools.
It will start in february of 2021 continually offered in the school.
It will be aquired notebooks, digital screens, projectors, tablets, arduin kits, robotic kits, routers and related materials.