This project will upgrade an old facility, that an elementary school operates in the city of Campo Mourão. On this school, there are some physical disability students; low-income students of the neighbor surround the school;
The main goals of the project:
- Implement the use of technologies for the literacy process of students in regular education and the education of youth and adults.
- Include digital resources in the classes to make the environment interactive, playful, and also attractive, to improve the classes ensuring better learning.
- Enable democratic and inclusive classes through free software and free platforms that allow dynamism and interest to develop engagement and active participation, optimizing the learning in the classroom, even if the student has a physical disability.
- Enable the integration of physical disability students through technology.
- Enable a renewed electrical installation, properly standardized for the new equipment and demands that will be required for teaching.
The beneficiaries of Subsidy:
- 42 teachers of the institution and their respective students enrolled:
- Youth and adults education - 20 students;
- Full-time childhood education - 120 students;
- Elementary school - 285 students;
- CAEDV - Visually impaired - 9 students;
- Early Stimulation - 11 students;
- Multifunctional Room - 26 students;
- Special Room - 20 students.