- Social, cultural and financial development of the Guarani community, Mamborê-Pr
- Qualification of people in this community for various economic activities.
- Training for the Crochet Crochet Group already existing in the community and other interested people in order to develop their skills, practical and theoretical notions, stimulating financial and labor growth and active participation, thus contributing to change the reality of these people's lives.
- The project is intended to subsidize equipment that will be essential for the execution of courses and training, as well as initial training for the community.
- The subsidized equipment can be divided into three parts:
Acquisition of sound and image equipment, air conditioning equipment, tables and chairs to equip a hall with capacity to serve around 130 people and training in various areas.
Acquisition of equipment for a specific room for crocheters with sewing machines, tables, cabinets, tools and air conditioning, as well as training these entrepreneurs in the craft segment.
Acquisition of equipment to build a kitchen-school (stove, refrigerator, freezer, food handling benches, oven, hood, scales, sealer, cylinder, mixer, blender and other utensils) for use in gastronomy training.
A range of courses and training to prepare the first groups, such as: sales, finance for women, health, personal and professional development for young people and adults.