In the city of Jandaia do Sul there are a number of people who are in a state of economic and social vulnerability, due to a number of factors, and therefore are not able to enter the labor market, because, today, the necessary requirements go beyond disciplinary schooling. In most job openings, basic knowledge of computer tools is required, for example, it is very common for employers to ask for some kind of knowledge in spreadsheets, text editors, presentation editors. On the other hand, in addition to some technical knowledge, employers demand some kind of more active and interested attitude from candidates. This is where our project comes in, as our goal is to offer young people, aged between 14 and 29, knowledge of basic information technology, equipment and network maintenance and programming, as well as methods of innovation and entrepreneurship.
As specific objectives to achieve the general objective are:
- Build a computer room at Colégio Polo/Centro de Inovação, since a large portion of those assisted study at Colégio Polo;
- Offer courses: basic computing, Office Package - Excel, Word and Powerpoint, network installer course, assembly and maintenance of computers and notebooks, maintenance of cell phones and smartphones, digital marketing, and introduction to programming;
- Offer entrepreneurial training through entrepreneurship tracks, innovation training programs and business problem solving challenges;
- Create partnerships with entrepreneurs so that trained young people can do internships and get jobs;
- Implement a partnership with trained young people so that they are instructors and/or monitors for other students.
- Establish a partnership with Inova Jandaia, with the Innovation Council of Jandaia do Sul, with the Department of Employment to promote the continuity of the project in subsequent years.