- The 14-year-old girl and the 17-year-old 11-month-old girl from the Shekinah Foundation have sewing skills.
- Train in an autonomy project, for emancipation at 18 years of age, those who must leave their permanent life in the Foundation and insert themselves into society with practical knowledge, which will allow them to improve their quality of life in the future.
- The project has the support of the cantonal GAD.
- Mothers of families will participate and will be an active part in the training in the Sewing Workshop.
- All those trained have equitable functions and earnings, it will allow government organizations to have legal requirements for their insertion in banking, social security and the internal income system, to guarantee its correct functioning, complying with everything that it demands. .
- Preventive maintenance of all equipment and tools in the clothing workshop
- The project is carried out by working with the community it supports with work and cleaning of mingas to support the management of the Rotary Club.