This Water Project involves pumping water from the Zambezi River to the Rural Bush Community of Simathelele in Binga Zimbabwe Africa. I have personal stood on this ground in Zimbabwe.
1. The Zambezi River is 1.5 miles from this Community.
2. Piping is required to carry the water from the river to the community.
3. Solar Power Panels are required to power the water pump.
4. The Community of Simathelele will dig the trench from the river inland
5. The Water will irrigate large community gardens creating a year-round crop rotation for over 2500 people.
6. Funds needed to complete this project equal $26,780usd
7. Funds contributed to this project have been donated by The Buy a Brick Foundation and total $4000.00