The school, VIDYA BHARATHI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL GOWTHAMAPURA. (VBEMS) was established in 2005 with the aim of fostering a positive and effective learning environment in a rural setting. The school takes pride in offering quality education at affordable cost to all and is committed to accepting students without any bias. The school believes in providing equal opportunities for all students, irrespective of their backgrounds, cultures, or socio-economic status. At VBEMS, teachers and management prioritize not only academic growth but also the social and emotional well-
being of the students. The school believes that a positive and effective learning environment is achieved through several strategies, including:
(a) Providing good and comfortable infrastructural facilities, such as ergonomic seating arrangements, hygienic toilet facilities, and well-lit and ventilated classrooms.
(b) Creating an open atmosphere that encourages exploration of both curriculum and non-curricular activities.
(c) Emphasizing problem-solving and inquiry-based (projects based) learning by hosting lecture series and weekly problem-solving sessions conducted by eminent scientists, engineers, and educationalists through online and offline modes.
By implementing these approaches, the school aims to create an environment that nurtures students' holistic development, fosters curiosity, and equips them with the skills needed for success in their future endeavors.
To meet the demands of contemporary education, especially after the proposal of the National Educational Policy (NEP), the school management has decided to upgrade some of the infrastructure facilities at the school.
Currently, the school has 220 students. While the school has maintained high standards in providing education, it has fallen behind in upgrading the facilities to meet present-day requirements. As a nonprofit Education Society, the teachers' and non-teaching staff salaries are funded through the students' fees. However, most parents, who come from nearby villages, rely on agricultural income, and cannot, afford the cost of state-of-the-art modern facilities needed to provide a better education.
This lack of resources has affected students from underprivileged communities, depriving them of essential facilities like modern toilets and other educational aids. Consequently, the quality of education and learning environment has suffered, limiting the potential of our intelligent students to compete with their urban counterparts in higher education. To address these challenges, it is proposed to seek the support of the Rotary club. This support will enable the students to receive quality education and become competitive enough to build a brighter future. The school believes that well-educated youth are an asset to our community and contribute positively to society.
This project is the initiative to help provide modern infrastructure facilities like
1. Separate toilets for girls and boys. 2. Classroom renovation replacing asbestos sheets roofing with reinforced cement concrete roof. 3. Physical infrastructure facilities to students and teachers in terms of desks, tables, chairs, notice boards, and green boards Glass Door office Almirah, Racks make teaching staff and students more comfortable so that they participate more enthusiastically in the teaching learning process. 4. Flooring tiles to rooms and corridors to improve classroom ambience. 5. Camera, Drum Set, Mike Set, , UPS Inverter & Projectors for doing online sessions from remote guest teachers. 6. Elementary school students' toys to inculcate play and learn approach. 7. Painting work for the school to improve school ambience.
No. Items /Projects Amount (INR)
1. Separate Toilets for girls and boys 9,60,000=00
2. Renovation work of classrooms by providing RCC roofing [replacing Asbestos roofing] 10,20,000=00
3. Furniture (desks, tables, chairs, notice boards, and green boards) 7,00,000=00
4. Flooring work with vitrified tiles 3,00,000=00
5. CCTV cameras, Glass Door office Almirah, Racks, UPS Inverter 3,00,000=00
6. LCD Projector and Screen 1,50,000=00
7. Coated windows 1,00,000=00
8. Ceiling 1,50,000=00
9. Toys 1,00,000=00
10. Painting work 60,000=00
11. Drum Set, Mic Set 50,000=00
Total 38,90,000 = 00