OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
Create the school-workshop in Villa de Leyva, in order to comprehensively train its inhabitants in arts, crafts and knowledge and thus highlight the development of their human values, provide a non-formal work and pedagogical option that engages them. in the rescue of cultural heritage.
2. Specific objectives:
* Generate physical training spaces in different disciplines of art, crafts and knowledge.
* Support the generation of jobs in the municipality of Villa de Leyva and the province of Alto Ricaurte
* Rescuing the ancestral traditions of crafts and knowledge regarding territorial culture.
* Promote different training processes in all artistic areas.
* Strengthen the social fabric through mechanisms that help improve the economy, associative forms and entrepreneurship.
* Provide your students and work team with a professional qualification that facilitates their labor inclusion.
This project seeks the creation of a School - Workshop aimed at teaching and carrying out the arts, crafts and ancestral knowledge, heritage of the indigenous Muiscas, interpreting the heritage and cultural values of the region.
To do this, we need to find a physical space where we can develop the proposed activities and second, obtain the economic resources that allow the development of plans, projects and programs to be executed with the objective of meeting the requirements in terms of equipment, materials and teachers of the
School workshop. Third, establish inter-administrative agreements between the school and the artisans and experts of ancestral trades to optimize resources.
With this project we intend to train the aforementioned population in disciplines such as:
-Plastic and visual arts: drawing, painting, sculpture, ceramics, goldsmithing, photography and cinematography.
-Performing arts: theater, circus and storytelling.
-Dances: ballet, contemporary, modern, popular and urban dance.
Literature: storytelling workshop and book club.
- Crafts: ceramics, earthenware, plant fibers, forging and metal, jewelry and costume jewelry.
- Knowledge: rescue of oral, medicinal tradition.
It is worth mentioning that those who train there will be process multipliers.
PLEASE DESCRIBE WHAT NEEDS YOU IDENTIFY? HOW WILL THE PROJECT MEET THESE NEEDS? WHO WILL BE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS PROJECT? CITE AN ESTIMATED NUMBER OF BENEFICIARIES.
Villa de Leyva is a municipality known internationally as a tourist destination, for this reason the Rotary club of Villa de Leyva and Alto Ricaurte is convinced that with the generation of these training programs its identity and its cultural appropriation will be rescued so that This is how the true Boyacense culture is transmitted to its visitors, among other aspects and no less important such as the generation of jobs and its sustainability through learning and strengthening training in arts and crafts.
Serving the population in this type of spaces will be of great benefit to its inhabitants, not only because of its incentive to develop future and independent activities in the improvement of the economy in each of its pillars but because with them, it will be reactivated. good time management and use of tools in favor of a more active, prosperous society and a countless number of visitors, who acquire the entrepreneurship of artisans, for example.
- Cultural appropriation
- Development of local economies
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Use of free time, prevention of diseases
For the sustainability of the project we consider several alternatives:
The project will achieve sustainability with:
1. The formation of the different entrepreneurship units, of the groups trained in the School-Workshop to sell their own products and services.
2. The support of the Ministry of Culture as responsible for Culture policy in the country
3. The Agreement with the municipal entity, mayor of Villa de Leyva.
4. Support from the business sector with its social responsibility programs.
5. With the sale of products and services taking advantage of the fact that Villa de Leyva is the second tourist destination in Colombia.
IS THE COMMUNITY INVOLVED? DESCRIBE THE ROLE OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN THE IMPLEMENTATION AND CONTINUITY OF THE PROJECT.
The community is fully involved in the project, in the first phase as students, then as entrepreneurs and instructors to new groups of students.
The community will be in charge of giving continuity to the project, fulfilling its role as a student and as a multiplier of this, so that when they learn their trade, they offer their place to more students.
Valor Total del proyecto 48.000 USD $
Aporte Club Rotario de Villa de Leyva y Alto Ricaurte 1.250 USD $
Artistas de las diferentes disciplinas, profesores y sabedores.
Equipamiento Hornos, tornos, caballetes, mesas, sillas, tableros, escritorios, vitrinas, estantes ,computadores y demás según la disciplina
Materiales y suministros Arcilla, pinturas, pinceles, madera, menajes, papelería,
Mantenimiento inmueble y equipos
Estrategias de Educación,
información y comunicación
Material de enseñanza aprendizaje.
Cost of the project USD $ $47.950
Local Club USD $ $ 1.250
Sponsoring Club/s USD $ $11.500
District 4281 USD $ $ 1.000
International District/sUSD $ $19.000
Rotary Foundation USD $ $15.200
Gracias a su apoyo nuestro club ayudará a la comunidad solventando sus más importantes necesidades. Apreciamos el análisis de este proyecto. Para más información contactar a:
Nombre: María Isabel Norato Casallas