We are looking for a Club partner. Click here to pledge support for this project.
Need to raise: $5,986. Project listed for the 2012-13 Rotary Year.
The TRF Staff in charge of this grant is Agne Jankauskaite.
This will help to students in rural area in following way...
1. Quality contents based on State board school curriculum
2. Improvises overall scores of students
3. Offers students self-learning tools
4. Offers contents designed in simplified format keeping in view average rural student
5. Hands-on experience on computers to students
6. Students can solve question papers based on selected questions by E-Learning system to prepare them for exams
7. Helps reduce migration to cities for quality education
<17-Oct-11> System Entry
Creation of project page.
<2-Apr-12> System Entry
Project carried over to the 2012-13 Rotary Year.
<17-May-12> by Rtn. Shrihari Kamat
DDF figure will be filled by our DGSC of RID-3170 Rtn. Prakash Sarswat.