- Installation and cultivation of 30 organic gardens to improve the income of 30 families, with the support of the 22 beneficiary families of the preceding GG, obtaining a critical mass of organic products for marketing and sale in nearby municipalities and in the city of Medellin.
- Install 5,000 gallon storage tank and the necessary pressure relievers in each orchard, eliminating the restriction for production, with insufficient irrigation water at constant pressure,
- Install pedological phyto filters to treat the wastewater of the producing families.
- Train the 52 families (36% of the community) in packaging, marketing and sales techniques.
- Strengthen the Aqueduct Board, to be in charge of maintaining the constant pressure irrigation system.
- Train the Community Action Board in administration, accounting and cost techniques, to act as an Associated Work Company, ensuring the efficiency of the production, marketing and sale chain of organic products.