This project is completed. Project listed for the 2010-11 Rotary Year.
The Matching Grant application number from TRF is #75181.
The TRF Staff in charge of this grant is Laura Bradley (Laura.Bradley@rotary.org).
To be submitted
<25-Jun-10> System Entry
Creation of project page.
<4-Jul-10> by Deepak Choudhury
<23-Mar-11> by Tarak Shaw
The project will be done RC-Midnapore as per instructions of RIDE Shekhar Mehta and changed accordingly
<26-Mar-11> System Entry
Grant paperwork sent to The Rotary Foundation.
<3-Jun-11> System Entry
TRF Grant Number assigned: 75,181.
<2-Sep-11> System Entry
Grant approved by The Rotary Foundation.
<2-Sep-11> by Hiralal Yadav
All formalities completed ... Club awaits funds to be released from TRF.
<16-Mar-12> by Hiralal Yadav
The Project is under implementation ....
<16-Apr-13> by Binod Khaitan
Due to recent changes & introduction of stringent building laws for Hospitals, the Club has had to undertake and invest substantial funds to create more covered space to abide by the requirements. This is more or less in the finishing stages and the Club has started to place orders for equipment etc covered by the Grant Funds. Effort is being made to start operations of the Hospital by December'13.
<10-Jun-13> by Binod Khaitan
Eye Care Equipment is under installation. Expect Hospital to be operational by end July'13.
<11-Jun-13> by Binod Khaitan
The following to be completed before Inauguration of the Hospital --
- Partition work inside the building (work is in progress).
- Aluminum Composite Panel work for decoration of the Front View of the Building (work is in progress).
- Installation of Equipment & Electric Fittings.
- Fire License.
- NOC from West Bengal Pollution Board.
- License from Chief Medical Officer of Health (Midnapore).
- Swab Culture Report of Operation Theater.
- Appointment of Ophthalmic Surgeons, Medical & Para Medical Staff.
<2-Apr-14> by Binod Khaitan
The project is completed and the FINAL REPORT as on 31st March'14 is under preparation.
<2-Nov-14> System Entry
Grant status changed to "Completed".